Are You Serious About Becoming a Sales Guru and Trusted Advisor
Now, take the next step and measure your commitment to gain more knowledge by answering these ten questions.
- When was the last book you read on your profession?
- What have you done recently to increase your market knowledge?
- When was the last seminar or conference you attended to increase your awareness on any given subject?
- How many new network contacts have you made that might possess knowledge or information you might be able to learn from?
- Do you consider your basic knowledge of your profession: consistently exceeds the average, is average, is below average, or are you an expert?
- When was the last time you applied some out-of-the-box thinking?
- What is the most creative thing you’ve done lately?
- When was the last time you learned something new?
- How long has it been since you learned something from another’s bad example?
- Are you applying what you are learning and making changes in your behavior regularly?
If you honestly answered yes to all of these questions, then you are consistently striving to gain knowledge and consistently improving your sales career in your journey as a sales guru and trusted advisor.
Good for you! You are doing the right things. If you identified any gaps in your dedication to acquiring additional knowledge, that’s good too.
Now you know what you have to do to improve—and that means that you have just learned something new!
Entry filed under: Bob Beck Trusted Advisor, Sales Guru Bob Beck, Strategic Selling, trusted advisor bob beck. Tags: Bob Beck Sales Trainer, bob beck sales training, Bob Beck Trusted Advisor, Sales Guru Bob Beck, sales training bob beck, trusted advisor bob beck.